Tuesday, January 9, 2007

so. . .

Yeah, I caved. Here is my own blog. Don't know what if anything I'll end up saying, but meh, here it is anyway.

Its so hard to not think of things in the normal everyday waste of time routine. I find so little enjoyment in anything.

I'm don't know half the stuff I should about computers because I never cared. And its happening again. I could be learning tons and tons of stuff and I am finding myself out in WI, getting A's and getting an MA and not learning crap. I have more enjoyment sitting in McD for an hour arguing the economic system of the Milennium.

So, what is it I enjoy doing, and where can I get a job doing it?! It isn't that I find what I'm doing particularly bad, but I just would rather spaze out, read a stupid fantasy, or play a video game because *this* just doesn't appeal to me.

I'm lazy yeah, but really, if I knew what I wanted it would be easier for me to work for it. Not knowing what I want is really annoying. People laugh when I say I want to be a boss, but I really do. I mean, I enjoy leading, fixing things, makeing them work better. /sigh So often in order to get anywhere, you have to listen to stupid people and do what they want or they will never promote you to the place where you can tell them they are stupid.

Q: How can you ever get a position in charge without dealing with stupid people on the way up??
A: Meet someone in your church who needs you to be in charge and hires you in like that.

2 comments:

Varda said...

Hey, cool. Now we all have one. :) Except you don't know how to access mine. Mwahahahaha. . . *ehem* Anyway. Sounds like you're in a pickle. I don't really have any advice that isn't extraordinarily obvious. So . . . Just keep plugging away. You'll figure it out. :)

David said...

I've been to yours and commented, but you didn't notice because I commented on old stuff. ;P