Monday, January 15, 2007

beginning a another week

I won FF8 Sat. Started FF7 Sat night. Played it till 4am last night. Slept till 4pm today.

Our washer stops working after the wash cycle. So it doesn't empty out all the water or rinse. I hope my clothes aren't all ruined. I had most of them in that load.

I have about 5,000 pages of reading this semester. That's about 350-400 a week, and since I'm already on the second week I'm 400 pages behind. That isn't counting any homework. So I figure I need to spend 30 minutes a day on Greek, 1-3 hours reading and then do my papers/etc the week they are due. /sigh The stress returns.

Our girls basketball team is going to win their game in like 30 seconds if they haven't already. They were just plain better than this other team. I only saw a few minutes of it. It didn't appeal to me today.

I'm thinking of apping at the computer center on campus. If I can get a part time job their I could quit McD. Hmm.

I think I'm going to try fixing my PC on my own. I just need to order a Mobo that will work.

I'm getting a sore throat. I don't understand why. I am getting sleep; drinking plenty of water. It is freezing outside though. . .and I have to walk a ways to classes. Maybe that's why.

I better start some reading. . .or check my internet course. Haven't done that yet today.

No comments: