Friday, January 12, 2007

200+ hours?

So, I maxed Squall's Str. and then found a walkthrough by someone addicted to FF8. According to this walkthrough in order to max your characters it may take upwards of 200 hours. 200!!! I am currently under 45, and playing another 150 without any story just doesn't work with my system. So, I am going to win the game this weekend. Then I can start 7. The only thing I am still considering is maxing my SeeD rank to 'A'. I'm only 5 levels away, but the only way for me to get it at this point would be to kill 500 enemies. . .so, worth it? nah.

FF7 -- I know very very little about it. I guess I will be reading some walkthroughs for a bit.

I took my first look at this slideshow I was given over Christmas break. About 90 pages of TR/KJB goodness. Full of good quotes, and useful info, I am going to have to go through it again to find the quotes I need and make a more compact format so I will have it more readily available.

Am I looking forward to this weekend? I guess. No school/work. That's always nice. But my roommate will probably be playing games on his xbox, and so I won't get to play FF. I really should spend most my time at work tomorrow reading for my classes. (You will probably have to listen to me complain about reading for another 4 months)

On a side note: the company that bought my WoW account just had several of the accounts which they had resold banned. I wonder if Earendil is now on GM Island too. I shouldn't really be thinking about WoW. . .it just makes me mad that the guild is going to fall apart. Oh well, none of my concern any more.

I wonder if I can keep my McD job and still try to have a life. If I try to operate for 4 months on 6 hours of sleep will it work? But even then. . .I don't have a time when I can get 6 solid hours; its more like two sections of 3-4. I think it would be better if I didn't work Mondy night.

I forgot to bring food to work. . .rats. Well, candy; I don't bring food.

Gonna go play stupid games or read walkthroughs. . .haven't decided yet.

No comments: