Tuesday, January 23, 2007

same old

You know, I need an internet game. I have 5 hours of internet time at work every night. If the internet wasn't restricted, and I had my PC, I would wish I had WoW right now. As it is, that would be a pointless wish, and its kinda discouraging to be thinking that anyway, but thats what I'm thinking. I might look into that runescape game.

I should spend the next hour studying 250 greek vocab cards. I don't feel like it though.

I forgot to comb my hair.

I need a hair cut.

Bah!

Some guy posted something stupid, and some other guy asked a stupid question. You people don't care, but I'm gonna tell you everytime it happens anyway.

Lots of guys in the gym tonight. It will be a chore to kick them out.

I'm bored, bored, bored. Seems I posted that before. I guess I will workout, and then go home and try to beat ultimate weapon. Wonder if I can beat him at my current level. Er, I'm supposed to go into Junon for a huge materia first. And then probably back to the sub. Anyway.

Going to go walk around, maybe go ride a bike.

No comments: