Friday, January 26, 2007

another day

So, here it is, Friday night.

I have now gotten Cloud's triple weapon, and begun the long trek that is morphing Power/Speed/Luck/Guard/Magic sources. I may stop to breed chocobos at some point unless that becomes less than entertaining (like after the first chic). Vincent is awsome. His last morph is sweet; his weapon is great; he has coolness all around.

I need to finish reading some pages tonight for my assignment.

Someone started another topic towards me about the fairness issue. I mean really; I was done with it. (I'm also trying to use more semi-colons; have you noticed yet?)

Not too much more to say. Barbers charge about $12-13 minimum for a haircut around here. I don't want to pay that. Not sure if I can cut my own, but after looking at it again, I decided it doesn't need to be cut yet anyway.

Intermurals were kinda entertaining. The team that was supposedly the best with all the cocky guys has someone who can reach rim. He missed. 5 times. LOL. Everyone was laughing. They killed the other team, but he would have the ball and there wouldn't be anyone from the opposing team on that half of the court and he would take his time, and *SLAM* missed again. heh, it was great. I don't like those guys too much. They ignore the rules and talk back to me.

I wish I could say things have progressed, in other things, but really nothing exciting has happened since yesterday, and even yesterday there wasn't too much going on.

Sloppy Joe sounds good, but I don't have the stuff to make it. I have been eating a LOT of PB. On toast in the morning and on a sandwich before bed. Need to buy some more tuna on Monday. . .and milk.

My desire to buy a sword is fading, though its still there.

Wise as a serpent; harmless as a dove.

Tomorrow is Saturday, and I will not want to read my book, but I will have nothing else to do. So I will sit and surf . . . and I will probably tell you all about it tomorrow.

Ok, peace.

No comments: