Saturday, January 27, 2007

la dee da dee da dum

Only 2.5 hours before I can go home. We had a surprisingly busy morning, with soccor, and then volleyball, but its slow now.

I did get my reading done last night if you wondered. I also did some reading today, though not very much. Then I played stupid games, and then read FF7 plot ideas for like an hour or two. I really wish I coulda played the game this time not knowing about Aeris. I coulda used something with shock value.

I need to remember to bring a book to church tomorrow. I always forget and have nothing to read during choir practice.

Its funny, reading plot summaries since most were written before advent children. They say all these things that we know now aren't accurate. I'm going to need to watch that again after I win the game. That movie is so cool.

I went into the gym to shoot some baskets and realized why I don't normally. I can't.

I should be working on the dot-drill. It improves dexterity.

I did more reading on chocobo breeding. It can get really expensive, but its sounding like something I may actually do, since the game is kinda slowed down.

I have a paper due in two weeks. This means that I need to get it written this week, since next week is a module, and I will be uber busy.

I entered a pool tournament. I will probably lose my first game, but at least I entered right? I used to be "ok", but its been so long.

I need to lose weight.

Only 2 hours and 23 minutes left to go. /sigh

That's it!! I'm gonna go play Yahoo pool. . .if the school PC can handle it. : /

No comments: