Thursday, January 25, 2007

doh!

So I intended on posting a server, and character name of my guy on runescape, but *gasp* lo and behold, the computers here don't even run the correct java version to enable me to create a character. Thus endeth another attempt to avert boredom.

I am kinda at a stand-still in FF7. I am on disc 3. I am lvl 53. I can't go fight in the sunken ship, they destroy me. I need to find a good place for AP, and another place for EPX, and another place with both. Further I need CLoud's triple weapon. I already cleared out the Golden Saucer, soon after defeating Ultimate Weapon.

I got an e-mail from this girl. It was just an e-mail, but. . .

No one is posting in my internet class.

I took a five hour nap today. . .Why? I'm not sure. I had thought I was getting plenty of sleep. Perhaps 6 hours a night. Nah, that's not enough. I guess.

We have intermural basketball tonight. Means lots of people in the gym, lots and lots.

My entire upper body is sore. I worked my back yesterday, and my chest the day before. . .which probably adds to the fact that I needed the sleep.

The karate group comes in every Tue/Thur. Lately they have been bringing their weapons. The ones with blades aren't really even blades but the staves, and nun-chucks are about as deadly as they can get. Its cool to watch them walk in with them. I should bring my nun-chucks out here sometime.

Better go see what's going on up front. Hope the guy in charge is there so I don't have to deal with this stuff.

1 comment:

michael said...

you're level 53 and you can't fight in the sunken ship????? what in the world...

level up some HP materia, and make sure yuffie has her ultimate weapon, and cloud has his, and you should be fine. Also, the hallway has easy badguys that drop luck and speed ups, while the entrance room has magic and strength ups. Yuffie's weapon is in the room with x-fight materia.