Thursday, January 18, 2007

less QQ?!?!!?

Hmm, I read over it again, and I didn't think I was complaining that much. Well, maybe a little. So maybe no QQ this time.

I played FF7 till almost 5am last night. It was hard to stop. I accidently got Yuffie (yeah, and I'm sure glad I walked into that forest.), and then Vincent. I started counting enemies that Cloud personally killed to try to get to 80. I'm at like 68 I think.

McD said they would cut my hours back to one day a week. So that's cool.

I'm enjoying my commenting on my internet course.

We have another guys game in an hour.

I think I may start playing pool with my roommate on a regular basis. I've always liked pool.

We got a small signal for wireless internet at the house now. My roommate is still working on getting it fixed right. I may have to get my computer up and running if I can access the internet.

Some guy already hit lvl 70 in WoW. He started out with 5 people helping him, and ended with 35 people helping him. Sounds like they had a good plan, and it worked well. There is a good friendship there. My guild (including me) never would have had 35 members turn out to grind one guy to 70 in 28 hours. There are only a few people I woulda ever cared to work that hard for, but its hard to imagine 35 people all caring for the one individual that much. Says something, but idk what.

I'm anxious to get into the KJV issue, but I know once I do, its going to get messy. In a classroom setting the prof will just keep talking and rarely are others going to input, but on the internet, the prof will wait 3-5 days to respond, and so I will have to deal with a dozen rabbit trails, from random posters. I still studying so hopefully I'm prepared enough to handle the smaller issues quickly.

I have been thinking about running for President again. . .that inevitably leads to thinking military career, and/or lawyer, and or some other public office. It can't ever become a reality because only in a crazy world would I get 50.1% of the vote. Ah, but I can dream.

Better get some homework done because when the game starts I'll probably end up watching it.

No comments: