Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday

hey, Hey, HEY! Its Saturday. Yeah, I'm not getting anything done. Theoretically I coulda gotten my personal paper written, but meh, why rush it, right?

I don't have too much to say. Girls are losing, with like 2 minutes left. We held with them through the first half. I didn't watch the second. I must be good luck.

Guys are playing in 30 minutes. They are supposed to lose by 45. yay. (notice the difference between, "yay." and "yay!" and "YAY!!" You need to recognize such things when reading)

I finished the thread. I then copied/pasted everything written by my two favorite contributors, and it totalled 134 pages in Word. Lots of info to poor over.

There is a good thread regarding the position of the church in this day of constant legal fights on there as well.

I asked Steph to bring me McD. I'm fat. That reminds me. Caring for your physical appearance is immature, so says Stanley.

I got a good amount of sleep last night: 10 hours. However, I can still feel the effects of the 40 hour zombifying period. (Yeah, I made it up. So what?!)

There is some "take a kid to a game" thing going on in the little gym. . .I don't get it. Its for the time between the games. Maybe they have games for the little kids or something. . .idk, and idc.

Hungry. I hope I have the money for the McD I ordered, heh.

Maybe we weren't supposed to lost by so much. Halftime and we are only down by 1.

McD was good.

I'm out of here in 40 minutes. Then I have a college and career group party at some older folks home. They haven't been too fun in the past, but maybe things can change. Besides, its social interaction.

Ok, I'm gonna get outta here. ttyl.

No comments: