Monday, February 12, 2007

rats

All the blogs I checked were old. the message board I checked only had one thing worth reading, and it read fast. And my internet course is pretty much dead. Means I should do homework since the only games here tonight are highschool games.

You know how you hear stories about fat kids who sit down and eat a whole box of little debby stuff? I could do that.

Finished as much of my personal theology as I could atm. Its only about 5.5 pages. I need 10. I don't have anything more to say however. Think about it. How much can you say before you are becoming redundant? I got about 4.5 pages on the Bible and 1 on theology proper. But even looking in several books you are going to find a paragraph of several one word attirbutes. So, then you stick Scripture next to em all . . . anyway. I hate typing filler when I know that the WCF should be an 'A' at 3 pages. Compared to some of the papers last semester. . ./sigh. The grading isn't the best. 7:35.

So, my boss wants me to make sure everyone always has their ID card on them. Ok, I can do that. They won't like it, but I can do it. 8:29.

9:00. Finished my translation, now I just need to parse. I hve to work at McD tonight. Its been a long time. I'm not looking forward to it, but hey.

I have to play my second pool game tomorrow at 4:00. So, I will be getting up a bit earlier than I originally intended. I want to get there around 3:20-30 to give me about 20 minute to warm up. I played for about 2 hours today. I'm no good, but neither are most people I play with. Some obviously have some sort of skill, but nothing that is consistent. Anyway, hope I do well tomorrow.

9:38. Finished my parsing except one word. I don't have my lexicon so I'll finish later.

Get to kick everyone out in 6 minutes. =D

I'm going to go home and eat some Susie Qs. . .they are sooo good. I think if I could handle it, I could live on 3 cans of tuna a day. that's only $1.50 a day plus bread/mayo. That's not bad money wise, and tuna is 0 carbs, low calories, high protein. . .its just really hard to eat only tuna. But if I can do it one month, that should be the change I need. I think I'm going to try that starting next week of course. I might end up trying midway through this week if I get to the store but atm, I don't have that much tuna.

Have fun with life. Don't let yourself be bored for no reason. Cya tomorrow.

No comments: