Friday, February 16, 2007

another weekend

Did I tell you I got my haircut? No, probly not since I did on Wed. It was $12.00 and after watching her I realized "I can do this." So, next time I will be hacking away at my own head. It looks "ok", or so I hear.

I told my mom about my blog, so I can't say "Crap" anymore. I suppose it would make more sense to say phooey since that's the purpose of the word and name of the blog anyway.

I am not doing as well in my Greek. That first test was a doosie, and set me on a bad course. I just need to study like mad for the next one. I should be ok.

I want to get a lot of reading done tomorrow. . .but its saturday and I never get anything done on Saturdays.

I am kinda hoping that some of the people at church are going out to eat Sunday, because Sunday afternoons have not been nearly as anticipated since Steph stopped going with me and I don't go out to eat by myself. (Do you ever want to say "me" instead of "my"? Like meself, or me house? Is it just my? ;))

My roommate is feeling sick. But we might rent movies tonight anyway. I hear the magician movie with batman and wolverine is out. Looks good.

The inventor of the TV remote died recently. . .he was 93. Ah, we should all take a moment of silence for the man who enabled us to not have to get up every 10 seconds to enjoy TV.

http://www.leo.org/information/freizeit/fun/history.html This is funny. Good history.

Ah, young kids outside; they are silly. I'm getting to speak to the kid a bit. It was good. You know, there is this woman (?) at church that some people have hinted I should get to know. She is 29. So, make of that what you will.

My only social interaction really is around the pool table. I stink and the guys I play with are not people I would hang out with otherwise. /shrug.

We were supposed to get a new machine today. We didn't. Don't know why, but the lady never showed up to drop it off.

I think I'm going to go work my shoulders. I usually wait till later, but Steph locked herself out of her car and is using mine and I don't want to go get hers and then come back. . .I will if I must, but would rather not.

Have a good Saturday. I might be taking a break and eating pizza so feel free to do the same.

1 comment:

michael said...

The Illusionist is not the same as the The Prestige (which is out on Tuesday). The Illusionist was pretty good.