Monday, February 26, 2007

once more with feeling

Yeah, I felt I needed to spruce things up a bit and I thought I should comment now that I did it. The pic of me is accurate as of last week, and yes that is real fire. I added some of my favorite links, and completed more of my profile. Maybe some of it works or doesn't idk, but there it is for now.

I had more to say, but its gone. Have a good night then.

Oh? Why am I still up? Well, I work all night Monday and have no class Monday so the later I stay up on Sunday when I have nothing going on the easier my life is on Monday night when I am working and Tuesday morning when I have class. See? Always trying to make things easier on myself.

That reminds me, I blame my procrastination on my efficiency. If I start a paper today, knowing I can't finish it today, then the next time I work on it I will have to spend time catching up and finding my place. If this "next time" happens after a few days the time spent catching up is too great to waste. (Yeah, I'm talking about wasting time after running a guild for a year. . .don't judge.) Thus, I do all my projects in one sitting so I don't have to "waste" that time. ;)

My boss asked if I wanted to drive the girls basketball team to Florida (one of two busses). It wasn't really a serious offer, and I couldn't *really* consider it, but if I had not had class he might have been serious and then I would have considered it. A free week in florida at a girls basketball tournament. . .too bad I had class. It was only Greek though, and I didn't think aobut it at the time, but I coulda skipped if I had realized it was only Greek! Phooey. lol.

There is no way to "test-out" of 2nd year greek, because the stuff they are testing in 2nd year is the stuff you will forget when you actually start translating. It's like all the stuff you don't remember about English, you just do it naturally now. Well, that stinks.

Of course after seeing my driving record they wouldn't have let me behind the wheel anyway, heh.

Ok, you guys should be sleeping.

I hate arguing the formalization of the canon. Its just an argument that doesn't stick with me for some reason. I have most of it in my head now, but it seems I've heard it many times and then lost it. Odd how some things do that and others stick immediately. I think my attic is cluttered. (Sherlock Holmes reference, go read more.)

The secretary ended up driving the bus. She left her rodent in the office with a little sticky note to someone else to feed him. That note happens to be hanging over the trash and so if it just happened to come unstickied, and then say the trash was emptied or some papers were thrown on top. . .what would happen to the rat? => (I'll let you know in a week.)

ok, I'm logging off. . .really this time. g'night.

EDIT: The post below is new as of tonight as well, which you probably would just skip over if I didn't tell you these things. lucky you.

1 comment:

VanSneak said...

smug remark...muwahahahaha