Monday, September 3, 2007

/happy sigh

I'm in love.

Holiday schedule at school today. Means classes are only 45 minutes and only 5 mintues between them, and also no chapel. shorter day all-around. Most the offices get to close early as well. But since athletics isn't one of them, my boss asked if I would come in early so they could leave. Sure, why not.....nothing wrong with working 1-10. Oh, and btw, the internet was down till 8:30.

Now, I know what you're thinking. 9 hours dave, and no internet. You are going to go out of your mind realizing that there is probably a big party going on at your house and you are missing it. But no, that's not what happened.

I finished my last class and had lunch with my girl. Then we walked over to the gym and sat and talked for 7.5 hours. Of course, I checked the gym every now and then, and she ran out to get McDs around dinner time. But we mostly talked. Talked about stupid stuff. Talked about important stuff. It was a good day. She got a little (tiny) bit of homework done, and I got nothing accomplished. It was a good day.

Yes, I know. I don't need to be eating McDs.....but mmMmmMm it was good.

Class went ok today. got a 15 on my quiz. Out of 15. So, yay me!

I'm ready to be married. Really I am. Ok, enough on that.

I'm going to try to app for jobs tomorrow. But over all I'm in a good mood. I think I stopped worrying as much. Not sure, b/c sometimes it just makes me feel like I'm not concerned enough. I am concerned....I just am not sure where the line is between being over comfortable and being worried. Ok, I'm out. 9:51

No comments: