Saturday, September 8, 2007

saturday

I debated blogging today, but I got bored and was tired of looking at Greek. I can't really play games here, nor can I take a nap. So I guess I'll blog a bit.

I am trying to be happy. So this will be a happy post. Some of you might find it offensive if I start bragging about my perfect gf, but :P.

Things I am thankful for: Kaylynn, family, friends, a brother, sisters, parents, karate lessons, piano lessons, SWCCG, school, work, car, house, roommates, peanut butter, church, Bible, spankings, tree swing, tree fort, graduating, nerf fights, MTG, NES - etc, barn/silo, trees, woods, neighbors, cousins, uncles, pastor, health, intellect, dogs, cats, hamsters, Grandparents, birthday parties, hot fudge sunday cake, tuna salad, amusement parks, debates, homeschooling, gym class, PACEs, english, math, chocolate milk, pogo stick, grappling hook, pushups, pullups, Christmas, guns, swords, weapons and warriors, star wars, movies, carmel brownies, good advice, texas hold'em, Sierra games, ebay, google, computers, phone, e-mail, chat, wow, MUDs, Turretin, a beautiful gf, close friends, generous people, trust, green grass/trees, water, USA, hymns, preaching, pork, beef, pizza, baptists, reformers, quiz team, new friends, faithful God, blogs, forums, a helpful gf, suits and ties, WoT series, tacos, lake house, table games, computer science, Sunday School, youth group, IQ tests, sherlock holmes, shakespeare, mini-bike, paper route, sleep, dreams, memory, salvation, physics, algebra, volleyball, trips to FL, ocean, common sense, competition, a gf that loves me, verse memorization after breakfast, review of sunday school after Sunday dinner, going through Revelation at dinner, devotions before bed, pullups, pushups, pillow fights, waterbed, correct grammar, poetry, stories, good lit, good profs, rubic's cube, homestarrunner, gifts, blue skies, rain, storms, power outages, people I trust, that MI and WI aren't that far away, 4th of July, waterfights, laughing, my gf's smile, piano, violin, weddings, vacations, thanksgiving, spring break, pool, BK, managing, working out, ADTEO, Calvin and Hobbes, Dilbert, applesauce and chips, sloppy joe, sunglasses, buffet, memorial day, fall festival, candy bags, hay rides, lava man, trampoline, wrestling, dinosaurs, catching the dinosaur, wheelbarrow dart guns, hot cocoa, snow forts, being in love, people who actually care, chess, ping pong, home made bread, heat, biblical promises. . . etc.

Yeah, I'm sure I missed something. Oh well. It was good for me to think up the list anyway. I had been considering a list something like it back last semester I think, but never got to it. Hope your day is going well. Cheer up! =D 5:45

3 comments:

michael said...

what about your girlfriend? aren't you thankful for her?

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Varda said...

You named pullups and pushups twice. . . Weirdo. lol ;)