Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ok, another day

Well, it is another day. HA!

I got to sleep in today. The first day in a real long time. It felt good. Of course, I didn't get to bed till about 2am due to some Greek stuff. So, a little over 8 hours....not bad.

I was called today from the place, and I have a second interview tomorrow with the 1st shift assembly supervisor. I think at the job fair she said assembly makes $9.00. That would be sweet. I could get my rent paid for the past 4 months, and possibly fix my car. Then, just maybe, I will have some savings......sorry. That was very negative.

God is good. I bought my Hebrew books like the week class started. They just got here yesterday. Last night I got an e-mail from another student who ordered the books and didn't get them yet. He was looking for the books. I e-mailed him and asked for the price I paid. He hesitated earlier today, but then paid me this afternoon. So, thankfully he didn't ask for them sooner b/c I didn't have them. So I got the money back. Praise the Lord!

I hate looking at things like this, but really, only 3 more months. Really, the semester is only started....I know this. But still, 3 more months. Bleh!

I should send an e-mail out about VB Thursday. Brb.

Ok, now that I talked to 3 different people and tried to give some sound advice and actually finally got the e-mail sent....now I'm going to do greek. So, what a lousy blog update this was, eh? oh well. I'll try to blog again....Thursday. I got a quiz tomorrow morning btw. So, pray about that if you don't have anything else on your lists. ;)

No comments: