Thursday, March 29, 2007

/shrug

Well, I couldn't figure out how to edit.

The PC dragged to a halt, due to running out of virtual memory. I still need to figure out what I did to cause that, but a restart fixes it, so its not too big a deal. I did slowly close all programs and then waited like 15 minutes for IE too post my blog so I wouldn't lose it. Aren't you all lucky.

Lots of volleyball tonight. The team that reserved it is encouraging to watch. I think we can beat them. Another team gets it in 30 minutes. I'm looking forward to watching them too.

Got to go yell at the guy in sleeveless in the gym . . .why he would be in there idk. brb

ok, so, now what? I brought the wrong Greek homework tonight, b/c I forgot it was Thursday. Friday homework is always annoying. So much parsing, generally.

Well, I'm done. Not too much more to say. I'm tired, and I want something to eat, but I already finished the jar of PB I brought. I love PB. mmmmmhmmmm.

I posted my page. We shall see what happens. g'night. 8:41

No comments: