Thursday, March 15, 2007

oh well!!

So, I had another long one coming. But my PC froze about 20 min ago, and I had to restart and lost it all. So apparently you weren't supposed to read any of that, b/c I'm not posting it now.

Brief warning, I am leaving for Spring Break tomorrow, and may not be posting anything for over a week. Sorry, you will just have to call me to figure out what I'm doing with my life. Or, rather, what God is doing in my life. That would be more accurate, would it not? 8:46.

The girls in the play have to wear these UGLY dresses. Yup, I still haven't decided if I'm going or not. My cousin might want me to go see her in it, and so I might go, but I would rather not unless I find someone to go with. So, I doubt I'm going.

Uh, yeah, I'm done writing here. cya sometime.

No comments: