Friday, March 9, 2007

home ed.

So, my Pro edition can't get the updates I need to run all the old programs I had. I can't listen to music, or even DL the new IE which I am finding very nice. So, I have to go back to my Home Ed. (the one that isn't hacked) and then start from there. There are just so many perks with the Pro. Oh, well. I need to get the patches, so I can actually have a smooth system. Maybe I'll look into getting vista sometime, but not today.

On that note, I must now reformat my HD, and then re-DL all my favorite programs, and after hours I should be back to where I need to be to be secure yet, smooth. Rats! That's a two hours I did not plan on tonight. But hey, I should have all my homework done by time I get out of work, so that will be cool, and I can go home and relax and work on my PC.

I will be on the road in one week Lord willing. It is raining here, which is a sign of warmth. I hope it continues to warm up. I don't mind driving in rain, its much better than ice.

I weighed myself, and I'm down ten lbs from my start. I'm taking the next two weeks off. Why? Well, I'll be on spring break the 2nd and this first week I just went to Chinese, so, yeah. I'll expect about 5 lbs back (maybe) since I think that's about the water weight I have/lost. I'm hoping to continue to stretch/drink water/and I'll do pushups still so, hopefully I won't gain too much. This is kinda a test to see what I can and can't eat when I fianlly quit this.

I got that party tomorrow. Should be interesting. I am not going to determine now whether I am staying for the whole thing or not. I'll just "play it by ear". (I can't do that musically b/c my hearing stinks.) After we eat at the Upper Crust they are going to try to sqeeze everyone into their little apt. If all 50 decide to go (which I know they aren't) then it will be a tight sqeeze.

Don't really have much to say. I am going to work on my greek so I can then read my book, so I can then do 90 curls, so I can then be ready to go home at 9:45. 5:19

5:45 and I finished my greek. I think that's a record time for this particular project. Only 26 minutes.

Nothing more to say atm though.

6:16. 97 curls. (counting 21's as 14) But since I ate chinese earlier and then my PC problems I didn't pack any protein for myself. So, probably wasted time; at least I burned some calories, and I'll eat protein when I get home in 3.5 hours.

Now, I just need to read 120 pages and I will be done for the night. Wow, sounds kinda easy.

Talked to my uncle. Sounds like him and my cousin are having lots of fun in Fl without me. Hopefully ticket prices will drop.

I'm revising my statement in my mind for tomorrow. I'm keep thinking "I should try to make this a nice request", but every time I get into the material it makes me want to hammer them. I won't lecture you all again.

My boss and his wife came in with a box, and then gave it to me for me and my roomies. It has a TON of cheesy potatoes, and a few burgers and buns. Apparently they were left overs, and they were given to them, and so they gave them to us. That will be good tomorrow, or Sunday. mmmm.

Well, I still got some reading, but nothing more to say atm, so goodnight all. 9:29

No comments: