Tuesday, October 2, 2007

starting again

So, I app'd at McD. I asked for $9/hr. I ended last time making $7. They told me they could give me $8. I also heard about a factory job about 30 min away making 10-12, but I would need to work 5 days a week. Its all 3rd shift. My plan: work the factory job for two weeks and then work McD until next summer. That's my plan...yay! right?

Other things are going well. . .I guess. I'm feeling better, and that can make up for lots of other things going well. I mean, I can feel sick and things go well and its awful. But things can be so-so and I feel better and its so nice.

Well. . .I'm excited about Christmas. Only 3 months. yay!

I am trying to lose some weight again. We'll see how it goes. I'm not going to be able to lift if I get this other job. Even the McD job will infringe on my normal workout. I might have to rearrange it. =/

So, last year I had chili beans and liked them the first time. This year, I have had baked beans occasionally because Kaylynn brings them for lunch and she shares. But now I bought some to eat with my tuna. . .I love baked beans. mmmmMMmmm Hopefully they don't get old like the chili beans did. I also can't afford to eat half a can every day. That's like another $.50 a day. But for now, they are good and I'm happy.

I love her. She makes me so happy.

There is a VB game tonight. And another one on Thursday and another one on Friday. Lots of home games this week. I also found out I'm going to be working the football game again instead of supervising. /shrug. I like knowing ahead of time.

I'm trying to find someone to cover for me so I can go to Fall festival with my gf. Hopefully someone will.

alright, brb. 6:41

well, i gtg. . .9:41

No comments: