Monday, October 29, 2007

movies, meetings, and clear play

So, I can't think of or find any good movies to watch. I'm sure my problem is more with me remembering, because I'm trying to think of some good ones that Kaylynn hasn't seen, but I keep coming up blank.

On that note, my roommate says that Target and Best Buy are carrying "Clear Play" again. A DVD player that filters out words/phrases/scenes based on user preference. I'm thinking this is something to look into. I think you have to pay a monthly membership fee to download regular updates for different movies. It doesn't analyze the movie while its playing; it requires info and then recognizes it and loads it according to user preference. Interesting, but it could get expensive. . .maybe. Idk enough about it yet.

There are evangelistic meetings going on at church this week. I'm obviously at work, and not at the meetings. I will be going Wednesday of course.

I start work at McD tonight. I doubt I will get any training or anything and hope that I can remember everything I need to know.

http://www.clearplay.com/ShopCart.aspx $80 for the player, 3 week back order, and supposedly also available at Target. Plus, you have to buy a membership: $8/month. So, idk. But, you can get 1 month and then just download as many as possible and then quit. The downside is that any new movie you will not have the filter to, but anything older you will already have. There's the info. Make what you will of it.

I have a headache. . .I need to go.

No comments: