Monday, October 29, 2007

quick post

Things went unexpectedly well Saturday night. They went far far better than I had anticipated. Still, things aren't close to perfect. But it was a conversation, not an argument. They listened. They admitted we had valid points. Over-all, way better than expected. Its just that we have a long ways to go still. I am grateful.

Note on my last blog. I said something to the effect that the prof I discussed with might have been able to beat me. I don't think so now. I would not have been able to argue as positively as I would have liked, but he had holes in his arguments and he had to close discussion because I was ready to grab them. I'm not saying I'm smarter, or more knowledgeable. Just that I think I (personally) do have enough to have presented a valid side to the debate and open questions in everyone's mind.

I may blog more later. This is another busy week, but I wanted to let everyone know how Saturday night went. Thanks for praying.

Hope your week is full of sunshine and everything else.

No comments: