Thursday, October 18, 2007

the work week

Day 1 - new kid; learning the ropes, and treated as such
Day 2 - shy kid; continue learning, asked if always this quiet, and if I'm ok
Day 3 - just work; accepted my personality as shy, and now we all just work
Day 4 - good worker; recognized as a hard worker and delegated to different jobs accordingly
Day 5 - Preferential treatment continues
Day 6 - Given easier work; some trust extended
Day 7 - I quit. . .=D


Yeah, that kinda sums up my 7 days at Spacesaver. I wake up and my whole body aches. It is almost like a complete body workout. My back, arms, abs, and legs are all sore. My hands are killing me too. That is weird for me. It is like in the bones. . .I don't like it. Hopefully it will go away after tonight. I have to have a tight grip throughout the entire night.

I'm starving. Haven't been eating too much lately. Mostly because I need sleep and I'm too lazy to get up early to pack myself a lunch. I eat when I get up and then go all night without eating. Then I usually eat something when I get home.

I need to go grocery shopping again. Need eggs, peanuts, bread, and possibly mayo.

I've spent a lot in gas this past week.

I cut my hair again. It looks pretty good.

I hope McD has lots of cookies to throw away again if I work there. I could use cookies.

Halloween is coming up. I wonder if I'll get a candy bag this year.

Chocolate cake sounds really good right now.

I have my Greek midterm in the morning. I'm kinda worried, but we'll see how it goes.

I wonder if I can make Mac and cheese and tuna in 15 minutes before I need to go to work. . .hmmmm

I'm hungry if you can't tell.

I need to go. . .Hope you're all doing well. Peace. 9:06

No comments: