Monday, October 8, 2007

edit: I wanted a title in here...here it is

im busy, but I thought I would let you all know that I don't miss WoW anymore. I have been busy and I'm sure that's part of it, but I have also just been doing other stuff. So, yeah, good news there.

I really really really really really don't want to work at McD. But I may have to. If I don't find another job this week I'm applying there. Really. . .I mean it. Seriously.

And. . .I'm trying to be happy. And smile. People say I don't smile. About 6-7 years ago, people I worked with said I smiled too much. I remember smiling a lot. Something happened in that time. Must not have been good, because now my face is stuck in a non-smiling position and even when I try to work on it people tell me I don't look very happy. Rats. Oh well. . .Idk why I decided to wait till closing time to blog, because now that I start typing I think I could just keep going.

I'm getting better at typing too. Usually, I need to be thinking what I'm typing rather than trying to read it from something else or copy it, but I rarely look at the keyboard and I can type somewhat fast. Probably not as fast nor as accurate as my sister, but hey. . .

I miss you guys. All of you. Hope you are all fine. And I can't wait to see most of you around Christmas. Matt. . .well, I understand and I'm happy for you. But you will definitely be missed.

I need to run. 3 more months. That's all. I can make it.

btw, I got 51/50 on my greek vocab test. Greek this year has been surprisingly easy. Kinda scary considering . . .I gtg. 9:53.

No comments: