Tuesday, April 3, 2007

wow =! blogging

So, why did the WoW kick start back up? Some people said it was to keep in touch. Others because they were bored. Some that never quit didn't because what were they going to do in their free time?

For me, it wasn't any of those. It wasn't even the peer pressure, although that started my thinking on it. Instead it was me just dwelling on it. I would think about it and how fun it could be and how much fun I had. But what happened? I don't talk on the phone as much as I used to. We don't "talk" in game. Its just in-game. I probly communicate less now with those I did, and more with those I didn't. It is good to talk to some of my cousins again.

I don't have a particular desire to lvl. Its annoying and PvP as a priest isn't that great. So what do I have to look forward to? Running 5-mans and doing the "gear-race." My gear isn't the best, I could get better. Maybe that's why twinking appeals to me. I can tell you right now exactly what I need to be done. It isn't a matter of next month things getting better and me starting over. I cna be the best. Something that can't happen at 70.

Part of me still says I should lvl a rogue to 70. I don't want to run instances, really. Money/Fame/Happiness? I want fame. I hope people aren't waiting for me to lvl. I don't think so, b/c 5-mans can be run without a "guild-run." I'm sure when I get up there I will want to run every instance b/c hey, I will want the gear. But I want to lrn to PvP as a priest this time. Mana burn was never on my action bar.

I'm debating becoming a dagger rogue. I was BS a lot today, and it wsa nice. It was always hitting harder than my SS. I need to figure the damage done with a crit over regular to see if its worth it. Of course, that would also mean buying another AB, which is expensive. I need to spend some time farming gold. but, 100g/hr means if I can buy 100g/$5 then that's a better deal all around.

I got a 50/55 on part one of my greek test. Disappointing, b/c of some of the words I shoulda known.

I cannot decide for anything over trying a dagger build. I know I spammed SS strike like crazy, but what about ambushing and Backstabbing? Stealth is pretty much useless, but does a dagger build necessitate stealth? I can/can't swap weapons in combat. . .i forgot.

Anyway, I have a test tomorrow, and so I got to go study. Shouldn't be too bad, but we will see. 7:22.

Well, I need to go. cya sometime. bye. 9:38.

No comments: