Saturday, April 28, 2007

saturday its saturday

*in merry little tune continued from title* 3 more days and I'm done. =D

Yeah, so only 200 pages of reading and 2 tests left. 1 Test is 2 hours long open book. The other has no time limit but I can only use the Bible. The latter is definitely the harder of the two. Last semester I had one similar to this last one but he neglected to say closed book. I got an A, how can you not? But I guess it was a mistake on his part. He was like "I don't know why I let you guys do that." Sooo, now I have a closed book test that will be killer. ah me.

SI can get boring fast. I think I need to think very carefully before posting. Well, the problem is not that I haven't thought before posting, but its that posts that seem one way are another entirely. I can think the topic will go X direction and it goes Y. Such is life and the way of variables.

Can't decide if I should buzz my hair or not. I'm going to be ushering at graduation next week, and I don't know if I want to hack my hair off first.

5 hours left. /groan

Now, I've only got uh, 2 hours left. yay. 3:55.

The audacity!!! I wasn't going to join this thread, but I was reading over it and this guy makes this statement "when people like Turretin, James Price, Rick Norris, or most modern day Church confessions of faith start talking" What kind of ignorant unresourceful. . .ok. Seriously though, grouping Turretin with vocal-anit KJV guys hurts your cause. This is something anti-KJB guys would love to claim and the KJB guy just gave it to them. Moron.

meh, 30 minutes left. /sigh. My roommate wants me to go to some comedian thing tonight. I'm tired and not feeling social. I have to be social tomorrow. Besides, it might be a little funny, but I doubt its "Rofl" funny. Even "lol" funny IRL turns into *chuckle*.

I gtg, so I'll ttyl I guess. 5:37.

1 comment:

michael said...

I think going in person with people around you makes stuff funnier. (Hence, the "laugh track" on so many sitcoms.) I think you'll enjoy it.