Saturday, November 10, 2007

My girl

She is worth it all.

I have been going through a lot of ____ lately. Most of you hear about it here and over the phone. You guys have been encouraging, supportive, and thought provoking, and I appreciate it.

At no point do I want anyone to think I wouldn't have done this if I had known the trouble, or that I regret any of it. I don't. She is worth every bit. (no, none of you have implied such, I just want to make it clear.)

She is amazing. I can't begin to describe it. I prayed and this is who God gave me, and I am still in awe. So, yeah, there is a lot of stuff happening that is bad. It is annoying, aggravating, irritating, irrational, hypocritical, and often unscriptural. But she is 100% worth it, and I'm grateful for her.

1 comment:

michael said...

I think we're all curious as to what word you blocked out. Or maybe just I am. Well, not really. Forget I said anything.

So you propose yet? Wait.. what's that noise? Do I hear the cluckity-cluck of a chicken?

I'm kidding. Everyone else seems to think you know what you're doing, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. ;P