Friday, August 21, 2009

because I lack imagination

You have probably noticed that my title skills are severely lacking. Notice also the link of the blog: unintriguing. Yeah.

Disclaimer from my last blog: I was informed, and I already knew that NOT everyone in our family holds to the previously mentioned view of the Bible issue. Perhaps I had forgotten last night, or perhaps I felt it easier to neglect the small minority for my purposes. (I hate saying that...it feels like I've been saying it a lot lating "my purposes." bleah.) But to be accurate, not everyone in our family does believe it. For whatever reason.

I have a lot on my mind again. I hope that I will be able to recall it all. As I worked out tonight I wasn't able to keep my counting going between sets because I was writing in my head. Of course, I lose it that way...that's why I need to write it down.

First, I have mentioned on more than one occasion (probably so much so that you guys are tired of it) how this is my online journal. Well, I have been rethinking that. I love writing about stuff. I also have been having the urge to enlarge my sphere. There is nothing that says this has to be my journal except me. Many of the other people that blog don't necessarily use theirs this way. So, something I am considering.

Another thought along these lines is to make another blog where I can write the things that I feel like writing. The problem is, that in my past I rarely write just something essayish. Instead, I write essay stuff mixed in with my life stuff. To upkeep two blogs is more than I want. At the same time, I would need to drop off all my stuff on eating tuna three times a day, etc. You guys will miss out on a lot. /rolleyes

Something else. Using my blog to vent/journal keep can lead me into excusing sin. It is easy for me to get angry, to gossip, and to just say I am clearing my head. I am not sure, but I think my last blog may have been wrong. Not all of it of course, but there may have been things that should not have been said. Perhaps not, but I need to be really careful and I need to not excuse myself because of my blog.

And as I was afraid of, I have lost most of anything else I wanted to blog about. There was quite a bit too. . .

Also, as my sphere increases a bit, I find that I must already keep more in. Things that I might say to most all of you in person, or hope you eventually find out, the sparse few I am unsure about prevent me from divulging. Not to say to any of you that I regret that you are here or reading. Just a fact.

The pastor called me back. We can't meet tomorrow, but he said that we can meet sometime after a church service or perhaps another Saturday if I really wanted. Maybe after a church service will have to do.

I'm in the MPR (multi-purpose room) instead of the library at school. Unfortunately, I don't have internet access there, and so I can't get on and enter grades and that is a big problem for me. I often did grading and lesson plans in the library. Now we are three days into the year and I am behind. I have lots of grading and it isn't all done. Even the stuff that is done is not in the computer because of the bad setup. I need to make sure I am disciplined. I hate working on the weekends, but if I can work hard this weekend I can be setup to not have to worry about this type of thing again this year (I figure).

Psych is on now. Good night. Sorry it wasn't as great a blog as it shoulda been.

No comments: