Monday, August 27, 2007

augh!

My car. . .costing me another ~$240 to fix. Apparently its the starter and the labor finding that out was a lot. . .I guess? I don't know how much a starter costs to fix, and I do know I need my car. . .so, hopefully I will have a working car tomorrow. That's about $370 into my car since coming out here. I have $75 to pay for license renewal, another $60 for my books I just bought. I might have to buy another book . . . that will cost something too, obviously. Looks like somewhere around $25.

/sigh The football players are here....I should sit out in the entrance way and make sure they take their shoes off before coming inside. I was told the VB team would leave their laundry out for me. . .its not here yet. I suppose its possible that some of the team is still in the locker room.

I am sick of this place. Yes, I've only been here a month, and yes, classes don't start for another two days. But bleh. Such is life I guess. It shouldn't be this way....its probably my fault, for feeling like this. I guess.

My boss just asked if I would mind helping this weekend. I don't really, except I have classes on Wed/Fri for a 3 hours in the middle of the day, then I have to work at the gym in the evening. Thursday I'm going to Covance. . .and I'm praying I am able to get in. Otherwise I am in big trouble. Or is that panic sounding? God will provide; how is the tricky thing from my perspective. /sigh

I feel like eating. I'm back on my tuna diet. I'm going to need to buy some wheat crackers soon b/c I'm out and I need some fiber to eat with my tuna. I don't feel like eating beans at all right now. And they are more expensive.

My roommate and I were talking. Seems like if we just pay the rent at the old price they will just take it. We haven't heard anything and this is getting pathetic. So, we are hoping to get a bill with it for our old rent and then just keep it all year. If that's the case, I figured my budget and it seems like I will have a bit more cash then I originally expected. However, they changed the payment method from 1 check a month to 2. And then only gave us one for August. Why they did it this way, idk. But now I have to figure out how to start. If I use my one check for August rent then I can't use it for food. I could use it for food, and then use my first check in Sept for August rent and the next one for Sept rent. Then Oct starts with me using the check for food and then rent. Idk. . .not that big a deal I guess.

I'm sick of athletics.

Ok, I'm going to try to get some homework done. I ask that you all pray for me. My finances are tight, and it really bothers me. I'm trying to be patient and content though. Thanks; I'll blog later. . .we got revival meetings this week. Yay. . .? I'm going tonight but I think I'll skip Tue/Thur. I'm going tonight b/c my gf is going. ;) 5:23

No comments: