Saturday, August 16, 2008

Life at school

Life is weird at school. Lots of business and bustling around and I just feel bored. I don't have a classroom to decorate. I float around three classrooms. My Stat kids will be in a math room, but my Algebra, and AoF kids will be in Spanish and History/Politics respectively. /shrug. What can I do? nothing....

Anyway, the people are nice. I have already been offered a bunch of other part time jobs, like substituting and after school care. Both of which I have accepted after a few days of thinking and stuff. Apartments are a little more than we anticipated. And that is if those are available. . .otherwise they will be a lot more than anticipated. If I figured right, without the substituting we should be a little better than even. If I can sub even two days a week, that will be great. Of course, at first I doubt that will happen but later in the year.

Matt consistently reminds me that I have not blogged. Its easier for him now when he doesn't actually have to comment to remind me.

Jenn blogs a lot. Good job Jenn.

I printed up the monkey problem for my algebra kids. I'm thinking it will be extra credit later in the year. We will see how the class does.

My AoF class has 21 kids in it. My stats are 19. And Algebra is like 15. Figures, the easiest class is the least kids.

Sounds like we are almost ready to go apartment shopping so I need to go....

Peace.

1 comment:

Varda said...

Kudos to Uncle Matt for reminding you to blog. :D It's good to hear what's going on with you.

(I blogged TWICE yesterday. lol)